How to Submit Comments:
Please send your comments to NRSROconsultations@morningstar.com if you believe a methodology currently being used by Morningstar Credit Ratings to determine a Credit Rating should be updated.
You may submit your comments or provide supplementary materials to your comments in a Microsoft Word or PDF format.
In order to facilitate your comments, you are requested to provide at least the following information:
- Credit Rating Methodology: The Credit Rating methodology or Credit Rating methodologies your comments pertain to (please use the Report Name listed within the Analysis and Considerations webpage);
- Summary of Your Proposal: Describe the proposed change to the Credit Rating methodology you wish Morningstar Credit Ratings to consider and how such a change enhances Morningstar Credit Ratings’ Credit Rating determination.
All comments received will be made available to the public via Morningstar Credit Ratings’ public website except for:
- The identity of the commenter (if requested confidentiality);
- Defamatory, indecent, obscene, abusive, offensive, or otherwise illegal or inappropriate language or content;
- Those submitted after the comment period; and
- Those provided verbally or in another manner outside the Request for Comment process.
Please submit only personal information that you wish to make available publicly. Please note, Morningstar Credit Ratings will not make your email address available to the public.
In addition, Morningstar Credit Ratings will not make your personal information available to anyone outside of Morningstar Credit Ratings or its affiliates —except as instructed by you, where required by law, to regulatory authorities in response to an inquiry, investigation, examination, subpoena, or as part of a legal or administrative proceeding.